We’ve partnered with Envato to bring our business productivity tools to Envato Elements subscribers.
After six months of working like crazy people behind the scenes, today we’re beyond excited to announce the launch of The Six Figure Freelancer Audio Course.
If your 2019 resolution was to make more money from your business, this is the best place to start.
Featuring 12 episodes packed with ‘hot tips’ for earning more from your freelance work, this exclusive series is the perfect place for new hustlers and old hats alike to learn the strategies used by the most successful freelancers in business.
Your talented host Juan Felipe Campos interviews 12 of the most amazing experts in the freelancing space, talking to them about:
- how to get clients to pay you more
- how to set up the processes that will allow your business to scale
- which things you should delegate or automate in your business
- how you should split your time each day
- … and soooo much more!
In each episode, one of our experts shares the exact strategies they used to grow their freelance businesses, with loads of practical advice for how you can do the same.
You can listen to all of the episodes right now on Google podcasts, iTunes, or Spotify.
Each episode is chock-full of unique information you won’t hear everywhere. You’re guaranteed at least a couple of ‘ah-ha’ moments each episode—or your money back.*
*Just kidding… the audio course is entirely FREE! Because we like seeing freelancers winning at the hustle just as much as you like… winning at the hustle.
Here’s the full list of our experts and their episodes:
- How to Charge 10x More Than Your Competition, with Brennan Dunn, Founder of Double Your Freelancing
- Becoming A Pro at Sales Even if You Hate Selling, with Mike Montague, VP of Online Learning at Sandler Sales Training
- Building a Business Instead of a Job, with Preston Lee, Founder of Millo.co
- Automate Tasks You Hate With These Tools, with Oliver Ginsburg, Head of Support and Fiverr Workspace from Fiverr
- How to Never Get Paid Late: Using Contracts & Agreements, with Caitlin Pearce, Executive Director at Freelancer’s Union
- How to Get High-Paying Clients No Matter Where You’re Based, with Jeremy Noronha, Head of SEO at Foundr Magazine
- The Processes, Tools, and Network You’ll Need to Reach Six Figures, with Kaleigh Moore, Freelance Writer
- Structuring Your Time for Six Figures, with Alex Fasulo, Top-Rated Fiverr Pro Seller
- How to Get Big Clients to Trust You Enough to Pay You, with Ryan Robinson, Founder of Ryrob.com
- Retaining Clients & Building Profitable Work Relationships, with Paul Jarvis, Six Figure Freelancer & Author of Company of One
- How to Budget Your Time and Attention, with Justin Gignac, Co-Founder of Working Not Working
- The Difference Between Freelancers vs. Entrepreneurs, with Dane Sanders, Founder at Fastermind.co
This will be the best decision you make for your business this year.
Have a listen, and let us know what you learn over on Twitter @andco.