Specialized independent work is growing in this country, from coast to coast, but with that growth has come some growing pains. From healthcare to retirement planning,
Sharing files can be a huge pain. Remember that video you just uploaded and sent to your client’s email before heading out to the grocery store? You were somewhere in the snack aisle when you got the notification that it bounced back because it was too large.
With Droplr, you would never have that problem.
Droplr is designed to be an easy-to-use, efficient way to share everything, from screen shots to videos to audio clips. Fiverr Workspace even used Droplr to make some gifs for their FAQ. With more and more people working remotely, or working on remote teams, being able to quickly share whatever it is your colleagues need is essential.
Some of the most useful features of Droplr are:
- Drag & Drop any file—video, audio, documents, images, notes, or anything else you wish to share
- Supports larger files than most email services
- Save even more time by hot-key activating what you share
- Create screen shots that you can share on-the-fly by dragging to select any part of your screen
- Write notes on screen shots—perfect for including instructions when working together on a project, or, if you’re a freelancer, you can ask your client to provide instructions for you this way, keeping lines of communication open as you work toward meeting your client’s goals
- By organizing the things you share with meta-tags, you can keep everything organized—making it easy to switch between multiple projects
- Able to be integrated with Slack, Hipchat and more
- If you work on multiple devices or computers, you can use Droplr to share things with yourself, and keep all of your work organized as you switch between locations or computers
- You can try Droplr for free, but only for one user and 10 drops per month, with 1 GB storage max
The list of features is seemingly endless: You can create animated GIFs to have a little fun with the people you’re working with, you can compose quick notes, take and share video screen shots, create shortened links without having to go to tinyurl.com, and automatically upload everything you drop to your clipboard for simple copying and pasting.
For team leaders, you can ensure security by password protecting specific drops, allowing only select members of your team to see what you dropped, or to have drops self-destruct after a certain amount of time. For clients that subscribe at the “business” level, Droplr’s customer support will bump you to the top of the queue with an account specialist if you have any questions that need to be addressed.
Droplr’s value can be measured, essentially, in time saved: By having one platform for sharing everything you are working on with your team, you don’t have to constantly be switching between emails, logging into different websites, submitting one thing here and one thing there, and then checking to see if what you sent was received. All of that saved time adds up—a few minutes here and there quickly turns into hours—and you can spend those hours completing additional projects, reaching out to try to land new clients, or going to happy hour to clear your mind after a hard day’s work.
The best news is that Fiverr Workspace members get one month free, so why not give Droplr a try?