AND.CO is now Fiverr Workspace
Create a professional invoice for your hotel with this customizable template. Simply fill out the invoice with your information, download the invoice in the format that works best for you (.doc, .xls, or .pdf), and send it off.
Create beautiful, custom invoices in seconds. Accept payments online, receive alerts in real-time and get paid faster.
AND.CO’s invoice maker easily creates attractive, professional invoices that you can download, print or send online in a single click.
You may or may not need to send an invoice for your hotel, depending on the arrangement you have with your guests and clients. If they do not pre-pay or arrange for other means of payment, you may need to send an invoice to be paid.
You should check with the client to confirm when they prefer to receive their invoice, but it will likely either be the end of the month or as soon as the guests/clients have stopped engaging the hotel’s services.
In order to be paid promptly, you must include certain pieces of information in your hotel invoice. These pieces of information are:
• The name, address, and phone number of the company or individual you are invoicing
• The name, address, and phone number of your hotel
• The current date
• The date by which you expect to be paid
• Your preferred method of payment (confirm with the client that this method works for them)
• A description of what is being billed. This will likely be a number of nights that guests stayed at the hotel, or a room that was booked for an event, etc.
• The cost of each line item on the invoice. This may be a flat fee or an hourly/daily rate. If it is the latter, also include the number of hours/days and multiply to get your total.
• The grand total, including sales tax if necessary
After you submit your invoice, you should receive your payment by the date you specified on your invoice. If you do not receive your payment by this time, check with the company to confirm that your hotel invoice was received. Keep in mind the method of payment you specified, so that you make sure you are looking in the right place for the payment.