AND.CO is now Fiverr Workspace
Create a professional invoice for your locksmith work with this customizable template. Simply fill out the invoice with your information, download the invoice in the format that works best for you (.doc, .xls, or .pdf), and send it off.
Create beautiful, custom invoices in seconds. Accept payments online, receive alerts in real-time and get paid faster.
AND.CO’s invoice maker easily creates attractive, professional invoices that you can download, print or send online in a single click.
You may or may not need to send an invoice for your locksmith work, depending on the type of arrangement you have with the person or company engaging your locksmith services. If you are on a monthly retainer, for instance, you may not need to send one. However, if you are working on a freelance or contract basis, you almost always must submit an invoice to be paid.
You should check with the client to confirm when they prefer to receive their invoice, but it will likely either be the end of the month or as soon as your locksmith work is complete.
In order to be paid promptly, you must include certain pieces of information in your locksmith invoice. These pieces of information are:
• The name, address, and phone number of the company or individual you are invoicing
• Your name, address, and phone number (or that of your small business)
• The current date
• The date by which you expect to be paid
• Your preferred method of payment (confirm with the client that this method works for them)
• A description of the work you performed. This does not to be detailed, but should make it clear what you’re referring to (for instance, “key replacement,” “lock changing,” “lock cutting” etc.).
• The cost of each piece of work on the invoice. This may be a flat fee or an hourly rate. If it is hourly, also include the number of hours and multiply to get your total.
• The grand total, including sales tax if necessary
After you submit your invoice, you should receive your payment by the date you specified on your invoice. If you do not receive your payment by this time, check with the company to confirm that the invoice for your locksmith work was received. Keep in mind the method of payment you specified, so that you make sure you are looking in the right place for the payment.