AND.CO is now Fiverr Workspace
Create a professional Net 30 invoice with this customizable template. Simply fill out the invoice with your information, download the invoice in the format that works best for you (.doc, .xls, or .pdf), and send it off.
Create beautiful, custom invoices in seconds. Accept payments online, receive alerts in real-time and get paid faster.
AND.CO’s invoice maker easily creates attractive, professional invoices that you can download, print or send online in a single click.
Net 30 invoices are a common form of invoicing used by many freelance and contract workers, allowing the client engaging your services 30 days in which to pay the total amount due. If you would like to use such an arrangement, a Net 30 invoice is a great choice for you.
Send your Net 30 invoice thirty days from the time you expect to receive full payment. This may be as soon as the client engages your services, as soon as you finish the work, or at a different agreed upon time time.
In order to be paid promptly, you must include certain pieces of information in your Net 30 invoice. These pieces of information are:
• Your name, address, and phone number (or that of your small business)
• The current date
• The date the payment is due (30 days from the current date)
• Your preferred method of payment
• A brief description of the work you performed, with one piece of work per line, and the cost of each line item.
• The grand total, including sales tax if necessary