AND.CO is now Fiverr Workspace
Create professional web development invoices with this custom template. Simply fill out the invoice with your information, download the invoice in whichever format works best for you (.doc, .xls, or .pdf), and send it off to receive payment for your web development work.
Create beautiful, custom invoices in seconds. Accept payments online, receive alerts in real-time and get paid faster.
AND.CO’s invoice maker easily creates attractive, professional invoices that you can download, print or send online in a single click.
Some web developers may not need to send invoices, while others do. Whether or not you need to send one will depend on the arrangement you have with the clients engaging your web development services. If you are working on a freelance or contract basis, it is likely that you will need to submit an invoice in order to be paid.
Check with the client to see when they prefer to receive your invoice. It will likely either be at the end of the month or as soon as your web development work is done.
In order to get paid promptly, you must include certain pieces of information in your web development invoice. This includes:
• The name, address, and phone number of the client you are invoicing
• Your name, address, and phone number (or that of your small business)
• The current date, and the date by which you expect to be paid
• The method of payment you prefer (check, PayPal, direct deposit, etc)
• A list and description of the work you performed. This doesn’t need to be very detailed, but should make clear what you’re referring to (ie, “front-end development,” “back-end development,” “Python development,” etc).
• The cost of each piece of work listed. This may be a flat fee or based on an hourly rate. If it is hourly, also include the number of hours and then multiply to get the total cost.
• The grand total. This may include sales tax if necessary in your state.
After you submit your invoice, you should receive your payment by the date you specified on your invoice. If you do not receive your payment by this time, check in with the company to confirm that the invoice was received for your web development work. Keep in mind the method of payment you specified, so that you make sure you are looking in the right place for the payment.